Thursday, October 22, 2009

“O God, O God, how weary, stale, flat, and unprofitable seem to me all the uses of this world!”

things I am tired of:

1) never having enough money to
a-meet my needs and
b-help others.

2) working.

3) aches and pains.

4) being so far away from my mother.

5) Jon Gosselin.

6) bigoted people [does that show my prejudice?].

7) car maintainance.

8) uncomfortable shoes.

9) people who are called actors who have no idea what being an actor is really all about.

10) networks either cancelling the good shows or moving them to impossible time slots.

11) being tired.

12) stupidity.

13) hunting for parking spaces around my apartment.

14) so many of my friends having to deal with cancer.

15) myself--sometimes....


Just putting it out there. Thanks for listening. [I [promise to come up with a list of things I feel good about real soon.]

No comments:

Post a Comment